By using Baiyarin to pay for your online purchases, you hereby agree to be unconditionally bound by the Terms of Service of its use as stated in this document.
1. Baiyarin shall process all instructions received using the information you provide. You shall accept full responsibility for all transactions processed through the use of such information whether or not processed with your knowledge or by your authority.
2. You acknowledge that Baiyarin is only a third party payment processor. Any terms or conditions for the product or service that you purchase using our payment facility is strictly between you and the merchant.
3. We shall not be held liable for failure of the merchant to deliver the said product or service as advertised.
4. You hereby release and hold harmless Baiyarin from all liability arising from the product or service purchase you are about to make, as all liability shall reside with the merchant.
5. We shall not be responsible for any charges imposed on you or any other action taken against you by a merchant arising from non-processing of your payment due to your failure to follow our exact payment instructions.
6. We shall be indemnified and not be held liable against any and all proceedings, claims, losses, damages or expenses, including legal costs, that arise from your use of our system.
7. We shall not be held liable for delays in processing of your payment due to corresponding delays, system problems, internal maintenance, or maintenance with our payment collection partners. Baiyarin will not be compelled to explain the reasons for such incidents.
8. Your access to Baiyarin through third-party network providers is subject to their respective terms of service. The security of data transmitted through such networks is covered by the governing policies of the network provider.
The Terms of Service contained herein are governed by the laws of the Republic of the Philippines and all suits to enforce this Agreement will have to be settled in the proper courts of the City of Pasig.
Baiyarin shall not disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent unless such disclosure or data sharing is required by applicable laws necessary to the said purposes.
Your registered Personal Information and your payment information will be stored in our database. Baiyarin has established appropriate organizational, physical and technical security measures to ensure the protection of your personal information.
The Personal and Payment Information that I will provide will be made in good faith, verified correct to the best of my knowledge, pursuant to any Laws and Regulations applicable. I fully understand that BAIYARIN is authorized to accept and process payments and documents submitted through its mobile app.
Furthermore, I have read Baiyarin's Data Privacy Statement and voluntarily and freely provide my consent for Baiyarin to collect, encode, transmit, process, analyze, retrieve, up date or modify my personal data for registration to Baiyarin's online portal and processing of my bills payment. I also affirm my rights to (a) be informed, (b) access, (c) object, (d) ensure erasure of blocking, (e) damages, (f) file a complaint, (g) rectify, and (h) data portability.